For Recording Studios and Recording Artists:^
- Studio Sessions – Professional drums and percussion for all types of studio recording projects. Specializing in the musical composition of drum parts, and a good and relaxed time-feel.
- Consultation and tech support – Adding rhythm instruments to your studio or to a recording project, drum set-up and tuning, microphone set-up, how to get a great drum sound, and misc. drum tech.
- Arrangements – Creating custom percussion parts for compositions, songs, scores, ensembles, or musical projects.
For Professional Touring Bands and Performance Groups:^
- Touring and Performing – Providing professional drumset or percussive accompaniment for tours and performances. Specializing in deep grooves with a sensitive touch.
For Schools, Organizations, Community Ensembles, and Festivals:^
- Workshops – Rhythmic group learning, general or specialized; formatted to fit the needs of your specific group or event.
- Marimba Ensemble – Learn to play South African marimbas and their accompanying percussion parts focusing on music of the Shona people from Zimbabwe. A great way to learn rhythm, melody and harmony all at once. Be part of a super fun world music ensemble while deepening your relationship to music, art, and life! All experience levels welcome.
- Kids Percussion Playshops – Fun group experiences geared for kids to enjoy learning and being creative with rhythm and music.
- Team Building Drum Circles – Approaching and applying the universal concepts of teamwork through an interactive group drumming experience, focusing on the individuals interdependence within the whole group.
- Group Classes – Ongoing percussion, marimba, frame drum, and rhythm theory classes; beginning to advanced, custom rhythm classes for any situation or venue.
- Lectures – Topics to suit your needs from the field and experience of an enthusiastic ethno-musicologist and professional percussionist.
- Performances – Ensembles ranging in styles from Funk to Folk, Indie Rock to World Beat, Soulful Americana, to Tribal Dance, Celtic, to Classical Crossover, and Groove Based to Avant-Guard.
For Drum and Percussion Students and Enthusiasts:^
- Private lessons – all experience levels and all age groups are welcome. Each lesson is tailored to fit the individual student’s needs and interests. Most musical styles and most percussion instruments (including the drum set & marimba) are offered.
- Technical Help – drum tuning, set-up, and maintenance / sound proofing / misc.
General information and extras^